Fresh Cheese, Made Onsite
We take pride in our cheese, and as such hold ourselves to the highest standards. Our products are sustainably made on the farm without the use of toxic pesticides, synthetic hormones, antibiotics or GMOs.
- Glorianna: A blend of raw cow and goat milk. This cheese is very similar to a
and is Caerphilly, Within 6 months for a creamy texture. Named after the bestutilized Cheese makerGloria. GregGarian: A washed curd cheese, similar to Gouda. This cheese is made with our raw cow milk, a mild and creamy cheese from 2 – 6 months. Then it picks up a very sharp taste. and produces with Cummin: GregGarian
- Smoked GregGarian
- Jack & Willy: Our version of a Pepper Jack. An all cows milk cheese with a mildly spicy essence and a whirlwind of flavor and creaminess.
- Nezinscot: Made with raw, whole cows milk with additional cream added. Similar to a Double Gloucester, this cheese is creamy and sharp both at a young and old age. Named after our farm.
- Griswold: Our only 100% aged goats milk cheese. It has a strong parmesan flavor
La-Vache: Soft, mild, spreadable cows cheese
Mild ,spreadable goats cheese
- Chèvre Blends: Pesto, Chives
- La-Vache Blends: Pesto, Chives
- Pepper Jack La-Vache: Our plain La-Vache blended with our Hot & Sweet Pepper Jam
- Boursin: Our plain La-Vache blended with chives, pepper, garlic, salt
- Feta: Goat’s milk in season and Cows milk the remainder of the year.
- Squeeky Curds
- Cottage Cheese: Dry curd style cows milk
- Smoked Mozzarella
- Burrata: Cream & Curd filled Mozzarella pockets
- Creme Fraiche: A traditional English breakfast sweet cheese spread.
- Creme Brûlée: A sweet caramel custard
Our News And Events
Want to learn more about our cheese making process? Sample? Demo? Or make your own? Visit our events page and learn about our upcoming workshops or Open Creamery Day!